Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Beauty Would You Rather Tag 2011

Hey everyone!
I saw this tag on vintagemakeup's blog page! It looked fun, so here goesssssss!


-Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows because I wear mascara EVERYDAY and I don't have a palette with mascara in it!


-Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again.



-Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
PINK<3


-If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Can I say BOTH? ...oh I cant? Ok, clothes...but it won by just a smidge!


-Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick.


-Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora ALL DAY!


-Would you rather use only one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
LIP COLOR FOR SURE!


-Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Summer clothes in the winter. Im always hot! HAHA!


-Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
BRIGHT :)


-Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun...that's my everyday hair style already!


-Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never be able to paint your nails :(. I love lip gloss too much.


-Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie, duh! lol!


-Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, for sure!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! Loved reading your answers. :) Our answers are so similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem!! & yes I know! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete