Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Darius Rucker Concert

Hey everyone!!
Last night I went to a concert in my town, and Darius Rucker (former Hootie and the Blow Fish member) was performing! If you ever get the chance to go, I would definitely recommend it (if you like country music). Just wanted to post a few pictures from the concert!




From the "beauty" stand point (because I know I have a lot of beauty blog followers), I wore: Revlon Colorstay Foundation, Revlon Colorstay loose powder (discontinued), Urban Decay Primer Potion for my eyes, Wet N Wild eye shadow, Maybelline Define-a-Lash waterproof mascara (in the green tube), Covergirl liquiline eyeliner & Sephora kohl and liner waterproof eyeliner, Physicians Formula all over glow pearls in light (as a bronzer), Physicas Formula Happy Booster blush, Covergirl lipstick in Heavenly, and Nyx mega shine lip gloss in LaLa. I hope Im not leaving anything out! My makeup stayed on ALL DAY/NIGHT (we were there from 3pm-10:30pm) in the 90 degree weather!
My dress is from Maurices. My earrings and ring are also from Maurices. 

Have a great day and thanks for reading! :)

2 comments: