Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Short But Sweet...

Hello Everyone!
Its kind of late, so I just wanted to start this thing up by making my first post. I don't really know what my intentions are of having a "blog." The only thing I've ever wrote in was a Xanga about 5 years ago, so bare with me.
I never knew Blogger.Com existed until yesterday when I saw a girl named Alice's. She is a 15 year old with terminal cancer, blogging about her bucket list. I guess it kind of gave me some inspiration to log my journey in this world. I know some people think blogs are stupid...and I know I don't really have time for something else to do, but I thought this would be fun to look back on...and kind of therapeutic in a way!
I may write in this every day, or once a week, but I will try to write as often as I can. And I'm sure one day I will look back on this and laugh, but hey, who are we if we cant laugh at ourselves?
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment